Director – Commercial (BIntBus LLB (Hons))
Telephone: 07 3233 9910
Nathan’s expertise covers a wide range of areas including commercial advisory, personal and business succession planning, estate administration, business sales and acquisitions, commercial property transactions, property development and leasing. His clients include: fund managers, property trusts, small & medium sized enterprises and private individuals.
Examples of Nathan’s experience include:
- Acquisition and sale of substantial shopping centres and commercial centres, e.g. Lonely Planet Building in Melbourne , Morayfield Medical Centre and the Townsville Medilink Centre;
- The development of several retail shopping centres in Queensland, including the preparation and negotiation of major tenant leases e.g. Victoria Point Lakeside and Coco’s Shopping Centre Carrara.
- Preparing loan and security documentation for fund managers e.g. Trilogy Funds Management Ltd
- Negotiating and settling countless business sale contracts; and
- Drafting Wills & Powers of Attorney and administering numerous complex estates
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of International Business and Law (Honours)
- Admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland and the High Court of Australia in 2003.
- Queensland Law Society