Peter has studied extensively with qualifications in finance, economics, securities, science, law and legal practice. Prior to his admission as a solicitor Peter worked as a successful share, options and commodities trader, then as a futures broker.
Since admission as a solicitor in 2002, Peter has spent over a decade practicing law. In his early years, Peter worked in general legal practice, thereby gaining experience in a wide range of areas from wills and estates, to trusts, business and commercial conveyancing and litigation.
For some years, Peter’s exclusive focus has been on property law and property transactions.This includes all facets of property development work, commercial property transactions, management rights and body corporate issues. Peter also has extensive experience in off the plan development matters.
His background in finance, and early years in general practice, have given Peter a breadth of real-world knowledge and experience well beyond that possessed by many lawyers.That experience has led Peter to understand the importance of finding practical, cost effective solutions to legal issues which don’t unnecessarily complicate a matter or jeopardise a successful outcome.
- Diploma of Law (University of Sydney) 1999
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (QUT) 2001
- Bachelor of Science (University of Queensland) 1991
- Bachelor of Economics (University of Queensland) 1994
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance (Securities Institute of Australia) 1992
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of the Queensland Law Society