Special Counsel (LLB BA)
Telephone: 07 3233 9918
Antony is Special Counsel in our litigation team, based in our Brisbane CBD Office.
With almost 20 years litigation experience, Antony has joined our firm after 14 years as principal of Eaton Lawyers at Arana Hills. Having appeared in all Court jurisdictions in Queensland as well as the High Court of Australia, Antony now focuses on building and construction law in Queensland and New South Wales.
Antony frequently appears as advocate, particularly in the Queensland Commercial and Administration Tribunal with the object of effectively resolving disputes with a minimum of cost and delay to clients.
Particularly skilled in commercial negotiation and mediating disputes, Antony has acted for and against home owners, developers, financiers, architects, engineers, consultants, trade associations, Councils and Government authorities, including the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (prosecutions, licensing, compliance, insurance and disputes).
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Qld
- Bachelor of Law – University of Qld
- Building Dispute Practitioners’ Society Inc
- Qld Law Society
- Brisbane West Chamber of Commerce
- Queensland Environmental Law Association
- Urban Development Institute of Australia (Qld)
- Master Builders Association (Qld)