Senior Associate | Wills & Estates
Sarah is a Senior Associate in the Commercial Law team of McCarthy Durie Lawyers, based in our Capalaba office. She also manages the Estate Planning service line.
Sarah has over 12 years’ industry experience in personal and business succession planning, estate administration, business sales and acquisitions, commercial property transactions, leasing and family law.
She is passionate about estate planning as it often encompasses several different areas of law, including commercial, property, family, taxation and succession law. Given the growing complexity of people’s personal and business structures, Sarah views a quality succession plan as an essential part of future planning for all individuals and businesses.
- Bachelor of Laws – First Class Honours (2004) – Bond University
- Master of Laws – Applied Law (Wills and Estates) (2015) – College of Law
- Awarded ‘Best Graduating Student’ in the Wills and Estates Program – College of Law – Semester 1, 2015
- Queensland Law Society
- Graduate Fellow of the College of Law
- Volunteer at the Bayside Community Legal Service
When she’s not delivering for her clients, Sarah loves to cook, bake, read and travel.