MDL can provide strategic advice on all aspects of insolvency.
We work with you and your professional advisors to achieve optimal results.
Our insolvency professionals are involved at every stage, ensuring you are kept informed, with a focus on responsiveness and accessibility.
For Directors we can provide advice in relation to:
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Debt collection and other recoveries
- Advising on Directors Penalty Notices and other ATO disputes
- Impact on role of directors following liquidation, voluntary administration or receivership
- Avoiding/defending insolvent trading claims or other breaches of duties
- Assistance with appointment of liquidator or administrator
- De-registration of companies
- Re-registration of companies
- Representation at public examinations or creditors meetings
For Companies we can provide advice in relation to:
- Managing debtors and creditors
- Ensuring appropriate documentation including terms and conditions and credit applications
- Advice on the Personal Property and Securities Act
- Setting aside Statutory Demands
- Defending Applications for winding up
- The process of liquidation, administration or receivership
Click here to view our Insolvency team.
Talk to us
Contact the Brisbane legal firm that genuinely looks out for your best interests.
Call our team today on 07 3370 5100 or use the form below.