Developing property is complex enough without disputes delaying or halting your process. The expert team at McCarthy Durie Lawyers have decades of experience in dealing with developments ranging from single dwellings to major constructions.
There are many elements which need to be considered from a legal perspective to ensure your process runs as smoothly and cost effectively as possible. We advise property developers in the following areas:
- choosing your development team
- progressing your development application
- negotiating with Council and all Government bodies
- responding to unsatisfactory development conditions or refusals
- taking Appeals to the Planning and Environment Court (in a cost effective manner)
- advising submitters (objectors) and Resident Groups.
- assisting in Council Show Cause Notices, Enforcement Notices and prosecutions
For genuine expert advice on development and council disputes, speak to the team at McCarthy Durie Lawyers and eliminate or reduce costly delays as soon as possible.
Click here to view our Development Disputes team.