The many changes to Industrial Relations and Employment Law in recent years has made it difficult for employers of all sizes to remain informed of their legal obligations which may arise both under State and Federal law.
Our Workplace Law Division can keep you up to date and assist your business in the following areas:
- Unfair or unlawful dismissal claims
- Advice and assistance with issues relating to employee discipline and termination
- Contracts of employment
- Restraint of trade
- Independent Contractor agreements
- Workers Compensation (at the Statutory level) – appeals to Q-Comp, QIRC or the Industrial Magistrates Court
- Workplace Health and Safety risk management
- Workplace Health and Safety prosecutions and improvement notices
- Enforcement action by statutory bodies and claims for underpayment of wages
- Issues relating to discrimination and harassment.
Talk to us
Contact the Brisbane legal firm that genuinely looks out for your best interests.
Call our team today on 07 3370 5100 or use the form below.