Estate Planning Lawyer
About the role
As an established law firm in Brisbane and the Redlands, our legal experience is extensive and we have helped hundreds of people of all ages and financial and familial situations prepare with wills and estate planning.
An exciting opportunity is now available for an energetic and connected Estate Planning Lawyer to join our legal team.
The successful candidate will need to hit the ground running and be able to operate with minimal supervision. In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, commensurate with experience and ongoing opportunities for advancement.
The ideal candidate will possess a sound knowledge and practical skills across all aspects of Wills, Estate Planning and Deceased Estates including:
• Powers of Attorney;
• Administration of Deceased Estates;
• Corporate, Trust and Superannuation structures and their incorporation in Estate planning;
• Capital gains tax;
• Multigenerational wealth management;
• Testamentary Discretionary Trusts, Life Trusts and Special Disability Trusts;
• Asset protection strategies; and
• Administration of complex estates.
They will also be able to demonstrate they are capable of:
• Carriage of multiple commercial transactional matters from start to finish;
• Build and maintain client relationships;
• Mentoring of junior lawyers;
• Business Development Activities; and
How to apply
If you would like to join our dynamic team, apply here. Your cover letter should outline how you meet the role requirements and detail what you would bring to the MDL team.