Alexander is an experienced commercial and succession lawyer with a wealth of experience in structuring and succession planning.
Alexander provides commercially astute advice and an outcome-focused approach to achieve his clients’ objectives.
He has worked with a diverse range of clients, from high net wealth individuals to business owners spanning many industries, with a focus on commercial structuring, estate planning and intergenerational business succession, taxation and state duties, superannuation, trusts and companies.
Alexander also possesses experience in:
- Estate planning
- Inter-generational wealth strategies
- Asset protection strategies
- Self-managed superannuation funds
- Corporate structuring
- Shareholder and unit-holder agreements
- Business sales and purchases
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice | College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws | University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Journalism/Arts (International Relations) | University of Queensland
- Queensland Law Society