BVA Griffith, LLB(Hons), GradDipLegalPrac (QUT)
Michael is a lawyer in our Brisbane office. He can assist you with a range of different matters, including:
- Commercial litigation (including contract disputes and debt recovery)
- Building and construction disputes (including BCIPA and subcontractors’ charges)
- General litigation (including traffic and criminal matters)
- Disputed Wills and estates
- Employment disputes (including unfair dismissal, unpaid wages and entitlements)
Before entering his current role, Michael worked for the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) as part of a team which enforces civil penalties by court action.
Prior to his legal career, Michael spent 10 years living in Japan and Taiwan. In Japan, he taught English by day and moonlighted as a radio announcer at night speaking in Japanese. In 2001, Michael passed the highest level of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test.
- Queensland Law Society
- The Hills & District Chamber of Commerce
- Queensland Environmental Law Association
- Urban Development Institute of Australia (Qld)
- Master Builders Association (Qld)